Holland & Barrett Complete B Vitamin Complex Caplets is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. These caplets provide an excellent source of B vitamins to support normal energy yielding metabolism. Also, they reduce tiredness and fatigue.
B vitamins are essential for the day-to-day running of our bodies, but we can’t make them ourselves (with the exception of vitamin B3, aka niacin), so they need to come from our diet or a vitamin B supplement, like this one!
You can find them in foods like seeds, nuts, green leafy vegetables, cheese, meat, tofu, fish, beans, oats, eggs and soya products, to name a few. However, there’s 8 different B vitamins out there, and it can be hard to make sure each of them is topped up on a daily basis. They all have their own individual benefits.
B Vitamin benefits
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): thiamin supports the nervous system, heart and electrolyte function.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): riboflavin plays an important role in metabolism function and can reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): niacin supports good skin health and normal mucous membranes. It also contributes to normal energy-producing metabolism and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6: vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and supports normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B7 (biotin): biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair, and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Folic acid: folate is very important for pregnant women – it is advised that women take 400mcg a day until the 12th week of pregnancy, as a deficiency could cause birth defects (always consult your doctor or midwife before taking). It can also help to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and make red blood cells. B12 only occurs naturally in animal products like dairy, meat, fish and eggs, so vegetarians and vegans must make sure they consume it in other ways. You can find vitamin B12 in yeast extracts, fortified breakfast cereals and plant milks, and meat alternatives.
- Excellent source of B vitamins, including Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Vitamins B6 & B12
- Vitamin B supports normal energy yielding metabolism & contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Holland & Barrett Complete B Vitamin Complex Caplets are suitable for vegans and vegetarians