- About Us
Staff on board
Who Are We
- Blood sugar screening
- Eye and foot screening
- Blood pressure check
- Educating people on nutrition and about diabetes in its broader sense
- Provision of insulin at subsidized prices/ Free to all T1 diabetics
- Organizing events such as walks, outreach activities that will enable those with diabetes to get free services and donations
- Carry out research through survey to know the greatest challenge people with diabetes face especially those in rural areas and how they can be helped
- Kidney function test
- Arterial function test
- To share knowledge and increase awareness towards diabetes
- To contribute towards early diagnosis of diabetes and therefore reduce related complications
- To influence behavioral change so that people can lead healthy lifestyles
- To influence pricing of diabetes medications and machines so that people can get them at subsidized prices.
Our Dedicated Team
Finance and Admin
Dr. Kanake Benjamin
Prominent people living with Diabetes
Halle berry Academy Award-winning actress Halle Berry is known for her roles in films such as Monster’s Ball, X-Men, and Die Another Day. What you may not know is that she has diabetes. In 1989, the now 42
Grammy-Award winner LaBelle had no idea she had Type 2 diabetes until she passed out on stage in 1994. Now she calls herself a divabetic.
Theresa May was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in 2012 after she sought medical attention for sudden weight loss – a classic symptom of the condition along with increased thirst, tiredness and urination.
Tom Hanks (59 years of age) is an American actor and filmmaker. he was diagnosed with Diabetes at the around the age of 57 years old, after suffering from pre-diabetes for 11 years.
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, the ex-wife of Nelson Mandela has type two Diabetes
Ahmed Darwesh The late newscaster was a cheerful giver, kind and above all humble. He had Type 2 Diabetes