Gabica (PREGABALIN) 150mg 35’s is an anti-epileptic drug, also called an anticonvulsant. It works by slowing down impulses in the brain that cause seizures.
Pregabalin also affects chemicals in the brain that send pain signals across the nervous system.
Pregabalin is used to treat pain caused by fibromyalgia, or nerve pain in people with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy), herpes zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia), or spinal cord injury.
- Pregabalin is also used with other medications to treat partial onset seizures in adults and children who are at least 1 month old.
- Pregabalin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
- Take the medicine at the same time each day, with or without food.
- Swallow an extended-release tablet whole and do not crush, chew, or break it.