Dexpure 10mg Tablets 30’s is a proton pump inhibitor, prescribed for duodenal ulcer, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), and Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome.
- It is also used to prevent stomach ulcers and acidity that may be seen with the prolonged use of pain-killers.
- It belongs to a class of medicines known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). T
- his medicine should be taken one hour before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- The dose will depend on your underlying condition and how you respond to the medicine.
- Try to take it regularly at the same time each day as advised by your doctor.
- You should keep on taking it as prescribed even if your symptoms disappear quickly.
- You may be able to help improve your symptoms by eating smaller meals more often and avoiding caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee, and spicy or fatty foods.