Clarie Ds 250mg/5ml 50ml suspension is indicated in adults adolescents and children 6 months to 12 years for the treatment of the following acute and chronic infections when caused by clarithromycin susceptible organisms.
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract such as tonsillitis/pharyngitis as an alternative when beta-lactam antibiotics are not appropriate.
- Acute otitis media in children.
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract such as community-acquired pneumonia.
- Sinusitis and acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
- Skin infections and soft tissue infections of mild to moderate severity.
Inappropriate combination with antibacterial therapeutic regimens and an appropriate ulcer healing medicinal product for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in adult patients with H. pylori-associated ulcers.