Optive Eye Drops Artificial Tears 10ml contains Carboxymethylcellulose 5mg/ml, which treats dry eyes. As a result, it lubricates to relieve irritation and discomfort to the eyes.
Side effects of Optive Eye Drops
Directions for Use of Optive Eye Drops
- Use Optive Eye Drops as recommended by your doctor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this medicine.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze after application.
- Keep away from touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe the extra liquid from your face with a tissue.
- It is advised to remove your contact lens before using this medicine.
- Check for the color of the solution.
- Avoid using it if it has changed color or has become cloudy.