Mucosolvan Liquid 15mg/5ml 100ml is indicated in acute and chronic broncho pulmonary diseases associated with abnormal secretion and impaired mucus transport.
- It is also used for secretolytic treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the bronchi and lungs, flowing with abnormal bronchial secretion and impaired transport of mucus (phlegm).
- Mucosolvan liquid contains Ambroxol hydrochloride 15mg/5ml.
- Ambroxol hydrochloride has been shown to increase respiratory tract secretion.
- It enhances pulmonary surfactant production and stimulates ciliary activity.
- These actions result in improved mucus flow and transport (mucociliary clearance).
- Enhancement of fluid secretion and mucoculiary clearance facilitates expectoration and eases cough.