Lanzol DT Junior 15mg Tablets is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach.
- It is used for treating acid-related diseases of the stomach and intestine such as acid reflux, peptic ulcer disease, and some other stomach conditions.
- also used to prevent stomach ulcers and acidity that may be seen with the prolonged use of painkillers.
- It belongs to a class of medicines known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
- This medicine should be taken one hour before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- The dose will depend on your underlying condition and how you respond to the medicine.
- You should keep on taking it as prescribed even if your symptoms disappear quickly.
- You can increase the efficiency of the treatment by eating smaller meals more often and avoiding caffeinated drinks (like tea and coffee), and spicy or fatty foods.