Keppra 250mg Tablets
This product contains Levetiracetam, an antiepileptic medicine. Therefore, it treats seizures in epilepsy. One can use Keppra on its own in adults and adolescents from 16 years of age. Epilepsy is a condition where the patients have repeated fits (seizures).
Levetiracetam is for the epilepsy form. The fits initially affect only one side of the brain. But could extend to larger areas on both sides of the brain.
Keppra is given to you by your doctor to reduce the number of fits. In the same way, As an add-on to other antiepileptic medicines to treat: partial-onset seizures with or without generalization in adults, adolescents children, and infants from one month of age; myoclonic seizures in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy; primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age with idiopathic generalized epilepsy.
In addition, Call your doctor at once if you have:
- unusual changes in mood or behavior (unusual risk-taking behavior, being irritable or talkative);
- confusion, hallucinations, extreme drowsiness, feeling very weak or tired;
- loss of balance or coordination, as well as problems with walking or movement;
- a skin rash, no matter how mild;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding; or
- fever, chills, weakness, or other signs of infection.
Finally, you can learn more about our products and services here.
And also visit our store here.