Holland & Barrett Calcium Vitamin D & K 120’s caplets are suitable for vegetarians. They help contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Also, they help in normal and muscle function. They contain calcium with vitamins D & K.
- Coated Tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains calcium with vitamins D & K
Food supplement containing calcium with vitamins D and K. Take two tablets daily to help contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
Holland & Barrett Calcium Vitamin D & K 120’s cantains;
- Calcium Carbonate (Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin),
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose),
- Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide),
- Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine),
- Vitamin D3 (Maltodextrin, Starch, Sucrose,
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)),
- Vitamin K2 (Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose),
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7))
- nausea, vomiting, constipation;
- increased thirst or urination;
- muscle weakness, bone pain; or.
- confusion, lack of energy, or feeling tired.
Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, as well as the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood. B vitamins contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness & fatigue, with Vitamin B6 specifically contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity.