Esofag-D Capsules 30’s is indicated for treating GERD (Gastro-esophageal reflux disease), which does not respond to Esomeprazole medications alone.
- It prevents the tendency of vomiting and nausea in people suffering from gastrointestinal problems.
- Esofag-D Capsule Sr is a combination of Domperidone and Esomeprazole. T
- he active ingredients fall under the class of dopamine antagonist and PPI (Proton pump inhibitor), respectively.
- It is also prescribed to the patients of peptic ulcer and who take certain medicines for Parkinson’s disease.
- The medicine tightens the muscles near the entrance of the stomach and relaxes the ones present at the exit.
- The action of this medication helps to speed up the passing of the food that you intake – from your stomach to your intestine, reducing the feeling of nausea and sickness, also preventing vomiting.
- This medicine also works by blocking or reducing the stimulation in the ‘vomiting centre’ of your brain, which will eventually reduce the feeling of nausea and vomiting.
- The possible side effects of taking this medication can be headache, migraine, dryness of the mouth or breast pain.