Dronis tablets 24’s It is used to prevent pregnancy, to treat the premenstrual dysphoric disorder (a mood disorder related to the menstrual cycle).
- It belongs to a group of hormonal contraceptives.
- It is also used for the treatment of acne in women at least 14 years of age who have started having initial menstrual periods.
- Contraception wants to prevent pregnancy. A woman can get pregnant if a man’s sperm reaches one of her ova (eggs).
- Contraception tries to stop this from happening by keeping the sperm and egg separately. Therefore, stopping the production of an egg.
- It also stops the combined form of sperm and egg (a fertilized form of an egg) from attaching to the lining of the uterus