Ciprobay 750mg Tablets 10’s contains ciprofloxacin which is an antibiotic. Ciprofloxacin works by killing bacteria that cause infections.
It only works with specific strains of bacteria.
- It’s used to treat chest infections, urinary system infections, stomach infections, skin and soft tissue, bone, and joint.
Ciprofloxacin 750mg Tablets are an antibiotic belonging to the fluoroquinolone family. Ciprofloxacin Tablets are used for the treatment of severe bacterial infections. They only work with specific strains of bacteria.
- respiratory tract, urinary tract, genital tract infections in men and women, stomach and intra-abdominal infections, skin and soft tissue, bone and joint infections.
- long lasting or recurring ear or sinus infections
- to prevent infections due to the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis
- anthrax inhalation exposure
Ciprofloxacin is used management of patients with low white blood cell counts (neutropenia) who have a fever that is suspected to be due to a bacterial infection.
Ciprofloxacin is used to treat other specific severe infections in children and adolescents when your doctor considered this necessary.