Buscopan Plus Tablets 50’s contains two medications: a combinatin of Hyoscine Butyl bromide and Paracetamol. As a result, Buscopan works by relaxing the muscles of the stomach and intestines as paracetamol relieves the pain.
- It treats pain and discomfort caused by abdominal cramps, menstrual cramps and preventing bladder spasms.
- Your doctor may also prescribe this medicine to relieve menstrual cramps. It also blocks a certain chemical messenger that is responsible for causing fever and pain.
- You can take Buscopan Plus Tablet with or without food in a dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not self-medicate or stop on your own as it may worsen your condition.
- The common side effects of Buscopan Plus Tablet use are constipation, dryness in the mouth and blurred vision. Usually, these side effects are temporary and resolve over time.
- If any of these side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor at the earliest. Avoid taking this medicine if you have a known allergy to Buscopan Plus Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you have had any disease or a medical condition such as myasthenia gravis, glaucoma, liver disease, kidney disease, etc.
- This medicine can interact with other medicines, so let your doctor know about all other medicines you are taking.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.