Betadine Mouthwash Gargle 1% 250ml
- Betadine Mouthwash Gargle is antiseptic used for the Infections of the mouth and throat,
- such as gingivitis and mouth ulcers, Oral hygiene before, during and after dental and oral surgery.
- This medicine should be used to gargle or rinse the mouth for up to 30 seconds. It should not be swallowed.This medicine is available without prescription. However, you still need to use Betadine Mouthwash Gargle carefully to get the best results from it.
- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice
- You must contact your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve
- If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, stop using Betadine Mouthwash Gargle straightaway and tell your doctor or Pharmacist.