Apdrops Dx Eye Drops 3ml contains Moxifloxacin 0.5 %w/v and Dexamethasone 0.1 % w/v.
Apdrops DX Eye Drop treats of bacterial infections.
Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic that prevents bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria.
This treats your eye infection.
- Dexamethasone is a steroid that blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the eye red, swollen and itchy.
- Wash your hands before using this medicine.
- It is advised to check the label for directions before use.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Stopping the medicine too early leads to the infection returning or worsening.
The most common side effects include discomfort and irritation at the application site.
- If this side effect persists for a longer duration, inform your doctor.
- In case of accidental contact with your ears, nose, or mouth, immediately rinse it with water.
- Inform your doctor if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using this medicine.