Vedrox 125mg/5ml Syrup 100ml contains cefadroxil which is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. They treat certain types of bacterial infections such as urinary tract infection, and skin infections. Also it treats soft- tissue, pharynx (throat) and tonsils (tonsillitis).
Clarithromycin 125 mg/5 ml suspension is indicated in adults, adolescents and children, 6 months to 12 years, for the treatment of the following acute and chronic infections, when caused by clarithromycin susceptible organisms.
• Infections of the upper respiratory tract such as tonsillitis/pharyngitis, as an alternative when beta lactam antibiotics are not appropriate.
• Acute otitis media in children.
• Infections of the lower respiratory tract such as community acquired pneumonia.
• Sinusitis and acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
• Skin infections and soft tissue infections of mild to moderate severity.