Nexium 10mg Sachets 28’s is one of the most effective medicines in treating stomach acidity, GERD, and digestive problems caused by excess stomach acid. It contain Esomeprazole in granule formulation for oral suspension (Pediatric).
- Esomeprazole which is a proton pump inhibitor that works by reducing the stomach acid secretion.
- Its used to treat dyspepsia or indigestion,peptic ulcer disease,gastroesophangeal reflux disease(G.E.R.D) and zollinger Ellison syndrom disease.
Dosage and method of use:
- For a 10mg dose, empty the contents of a 10mg sachet into a glass of 15ml of water.
- For a 20 mg dose, empty the contents of two 10 mg sachets into a beaker containing 30 ml of water.
- Stir the contents until the granules disperse and leave for a few minutes.
- Stir again and drink within 30 minutes.
- The granules should not be chewed or crushed.