Nervicra Softgel Capsules 30’s is a combination of B vitamins that treats or prevents vitamin deficiency. Such deficiencies arise due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or alcoholism. Also, it helps treat deficiency during pregnancy. Vitamins act as building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
Nervica is used with other medicines to help control partial seizures (convulsions) in the treatment of epilepsy. It will not cure epilepsy and will only work to control seizures for as long as you continue to take it.
Nervicra Softgel Capsules 30’s is also used for postherpetic neuralgia (pain that occurs after shingles) and pain caused by nerve damage from diabetes or a spinal cord injury. It is used to treat a condition called fibromyalgia (muscle pain and stiffness).
Nervica works in the central nervous system (CNS) to control seizures and pain. It is an anticonvulsant and neuropathic pain agent. It is available only with your doctor’s prescription.
Nervica solution comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get a refill.
- Take Nervica solution by mouth with or without food.
- Use a measuring device marked for medicine dosing. Ask your pharmacist for help if you are unsure of how to measure your dose.
- Taking Nervica solution at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Take Nervica solution on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- If you miss a dose of Nervica solution, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Use Nervica solution as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.