Montiget 5mg Tablets 14’s
Montiget 5mg tablets contain montelukast which helps in asthma prevention, sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
Montiget 5mg Tablets 14’s:
- It works by blocking the action of leukotriene, a chemical messenger.
- This reduces inflammation in the airways to prevent asthma and relieve symptoms of allergies.
- Take it in the evening for better control of asthma or allergies symptoms.
- Montiget is a relatively safe medicine with very few side effects.
- Take montiget 2 hours before exercising if you have exercise-induced asthma.
- Montiget will not work for sudden wheezing or asthma attacks once they start. Always carry a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.