Lorhistina 10mg Tablets 30’s is a histamine H1-receptor antagonist that does not generally cause sedation or antimuscarinic effect. It is given for symptomatic relief of allergic conditions including rhinitis and chronic urticaria.
- As a result, it is for symptomatic relief of allergic conditions.
- Drowsiness can occur and it may affect the performance of skilled tasks.
- Occasionally reports of convulsions in patients taking antihistamines also call for caution in patients with epilepsy.
- Caution is also needed in hepatic impairment.
- Antihistamines should not be given to neonates owing to the increased susceptability to antimuscarinic effects.