Ivyzoxan Eye/Ear Drops 5ml is used for Bacterial infections, Treatment of bacterial infections and other conditions.Ivyzoxan Eye Ear Dropsmay also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Uses of Ivyzoxan Eye/Ear Drop
- Bacterial infections
- Treatment of bacterial infections
- Ivyzoxan Eye Ear Drops may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Zoxan Eye/Ear Drops is an antibiotic, used in the treatment of bacterial eye/ear infections.
It relieves the symptoms of the infection by stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.
Zoxan Eye/Ear Drops is for external use only.
Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it.
Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear.
Wipe off extra liquid.
Avoid skipping any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
It may cause application site irritation and burning sensation immediately following application.
However, these side effects are temporary and usually subside on their own.
- Inform your doctor if they persist for a longer duration.
- While using for eye infections, it may cause short-term blurring of vision when first used.
- Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using the medicine.