Coartem 80/480 Tablets 6’s
This is a medicine that belongs to a class of drugs known as antimalarials.
- Coartem 80/480 Tablets 6’s:
- Either alone or in combination, it treats symptoms of Malaria.
- The two ingredients in this medication belong to a class of drugs known as antimalarials.
- Malaria is an infection caused by mosquito bites received while traveling or living in regions of the world where malaria is common
- On your first day of treatment, take your first dose with food, followed by your second dose 8 hours later. Then each day for the next 2 days, take one dose in the morning and one dose in the evening. It is important to take every dose of this medication with food or milk, infant formula, pudding, porridge, or broth