Cialis 20mg tablets 4`s ;What CIALIS is and what it is used for
CIALIS is a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep
a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. CIALIS has been shown to significantly improve the
ability of obtaining a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
CIALIS contains the active substance tadalafil which belongs to a group of medicines called
phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Following sexual stimulation CIALIS works by helping the blood
vessels in your penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your penis. The result of this is
improved erectile function.
CIALIS will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that CIALIS does not work if there is no sexual stimulation. You and your
partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not taking a medicine for
Do not take CIALIS if you:
– are allergic to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
– are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group
of medicines (“nitrates”) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (“chest pain”). CIALIS has
been shown to increase the effects of these medicines. If you are taking any form of nitrate or
are unsure tell your doctor.
– have serious heart disease or recently had a heart attack within the last 90 days.
– recently had a stroke within the last 6 months.
– have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
-ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a
condition described as “stroke of the eye”.
– are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e., high blood
pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e., high blood
pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as CIALIS, have been
shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine. If you are taking riociguat or are
unsure tell your doctor.