Acepar 100/500mg Caplets 10’s consists of Aceclofenac and Acetaminophen.
Acetaminophen or paracetamol reduces fever and relieves headaches with mild to moderate pain.
- It is also used with other pain medications to treat low back pain osteoarthritis cold and toothache.
Acepara 100mg/500mg Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine.
It reduces pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
It relieves muscle pain, back pain, toothache, or pain in the ear and throat.
Acepar 100/500mg Caplets 10’s is taken with or without food.
You should take it regularly as advised by your doctor.
Your doctor may change the dose and time between doses according to your pain level and your needs.
- Do not take more or use it for a longer duration than recommended by your doctor.
- Some of the common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, heartburn, and diarrhea.
- If any of these side effects bother you or do not go away with time, you should let your doctor know.
- Your doctor may help you with ways to reduce or prevent these side effects by prescribing an alternative medicine or adjusting the dose.
- Before taking Acepar 100/500mg Caplets 10’s , let your doctor know if you have any problems with your heart, kidneys, liver, or have stomach ulcers.